The Charis Faith is a Biblical faith based upon the New Covenant Word (or New Testament Bible).
Charite-Hieron Holy War
- The Charis Order is a religious order, or lineage of communities and organizations of people who live in some way set apart from society, in accordance with specific Charite principles, practices, or devotions.
- Charite High Council
- Charite Justice Council
- Charite Senate Council
- The Charite Guard, under the Charite High Council, is in charge of protecting the Charite faith, leadership, people, and property.
- Charite Guards
- Charite Guardians – Protectors of the Charite leadership on behalf of the Charis faith and in their devotion to the Lord of Hosts.
- Charite Agents – Public and secret agents that publicly represent Charites or secretly take actions in missions on behalf of the Charis faith.
- Charite Warriors – Protectors of the Charis faith and people in their devotion to the Lord of Hosts.
- Charite Curators
- Charite Trustees
- Charite Executors and Executrixes
- Charite Caretakers
- Charite Custodians
- Charites speak English, the official language of the Atlantica Federation, when speaking to outsiders.
- Charites speak Atlantican English when disguising their conversations in public or during formal ceremonies.
- Atlantican English is also spoken frequently in casual conversations by rural Charites throughout the Atlantica System.
- Charisa Society
- The Charisa is a the largest secret society of the Charis Faith.
- The word “charisa” means “grace.”