Atlantica Federation Emergency Management Agency (AF EMA)
The Atlantica Federation Emergency Management Agency (AF EMA) is an interagency organization that manages the resources, preparedness, responses, recoveries, and all aspects of emergencies and disasters, under the leadership of the Vice Chancellor and in conjunction with the High Council.
Atlantica Federation Vice Chancellor
The Vice Chancellor coordinates all emergency responses with AF EMA, in conjunction with the High Council, especially with the Secretary of State for response efforts abroad, and reports to the Chancellor.
Atlantica Federation High Council
The High Council manages all emergency responses with AF EMA, under the leadership of the Vice Chancellor, and with the assistance of the Secretary of State for response efforts abroad.
Atlantica Federation Executive Agencies
All Atlantica Federation executive agencies take part in the Emergency Management Agency efforts through their individual and unique supporting roles.
- Agriculture Agency (AF AA)
- Provides food rations for AF EMA staff and affected people during emergency response efforts.
- Commerce Agency (AF CA)
- Provides financial relief and recovery efforts to affected businesses in conjunction with the Finance Agency (AF FA).
- Culture and Heritage Agency (AF CHA)
- Provides security and preservation of items that are of cultural or historical significance during emergency response efforts.
- Defense Agency (AF DA)
- Provides security through Federation Spacefleet (AF S) defense forces and assets during emergency response efforts and recoveries.
- Development and Housing Agency (AF DHA)
- Provides emergency shelter and temporary housing for AF EMA staff and affected people during emergency response efforts.
- Education and Research Agency (AF ERA)
- Provides emergency preparedness education to the public and scientific research for disaster preparedness and prevention for AF EMA.
- Energy Agency (AF EA)
- Provides energy needs in supportive roles for AF EMA.
- Finance Agency (AF FA)
- Provides financing through the Atlantica Federation Treasury (AF T) for emergency response efforts.
- Health Agency (AF HA)
- Provides medical staff and has hospital spaceships for emergency response efforts.
- Resources Agency (AF RA)
- Provides natural resources in supportive roles for AF EMA.
- State Agency (AF SA)
- Coordinates the emergency and disaster response efforts outside of Atlantica Federation space.
- Transportation Agency (AF TA)
- Coordinates and conducts the logistics and transportation related to emergency response efforts.